- 0.1 Table of Contents of this Page
- 0.2 Maps
- 0.3 Driving through the three sections of Stonehenge. A look at what is there.
- 0.3.1 West of Creedmoor Road
- 0.3.2 1. Northwest Quadrant of Creedmoor and Howard Roads- homes built in 1970s and later
- 0.3.3 2. Southwest Quadrant of Creedmoor and Howard Roads
- 0.3.4 3. East of Creedmoor Road
- 0.4 Sales Information
- 0.5 Active Listings of Homes for Sale and Homes Sold Awaiting Closing
- 0.6 Google Map of Stonehenge
- 1 The Three Sections of Stonehenge
- 1.1 1. Northwest Quadrant of Creedmoor and Howard Roads
- 1.2 2. Southwest Quadrant of Creedmoor and Howard Roads
- 1.3 3. East of Creedmoor Road
- 1.4 Sales Information
- 22.214.171.124 7610 Wilderness Road Raleigh, NC 27613
- 126.96.36.199 7309 Wilderness Road Raleigh, NC 27613
- 188.8.131.52 2212 Brisbayne Circle Raleigh, NC 27615
- 184.108.40.206 8108 Seaton Court Raleigh, NC 27615
- 220.127.116.11 8600 Abbotsbury Court Raleigh, NC 27615
- 18.104.22.168 8520 Caldbeck Drive Raleigh, NC 27615
- 22.214.171.124 8517 Caldbeck Drive Raleigh, NC 27615
- 126.96.36.199 8101 Laurel Mountain Road Raleigh, NC 27613
- 188.8.131.52 2000 Torrington Street Raleigh, NC 27615
- 184.108.40.206 3428 Kennebuck Court Raleigh, NC 27613
- 220.127.116.11 2004 Hamrick Drive Raleigh, NC 27615
- 18.104.22.168 8509 Caldbeck Drive Raleigh, NC 27615
Active Listings of Homes for Sale, and Homes Sold Awaiting Closing
- 22.214.171.124 7309 Wilderness Road Raleigh, NC 27613
- 126.96.36.199 8101 Laurel Mountain Road Raleigh, NC 27613
- 188.8.131.52 3428 Kennebuck Court Raleigh, NC 27613
- 184.108.40.206 8008 Llewellyn Court Raleigh, NC 27613
- 220.127.116.11 2204 Ancona Lane Raleigh, NC 27613
- 18.104.22.168 7408 Stonehenge Farm Lane Raleigh, NC 27613
- 22.214.171.124 7425 Stonehenge Farm Lane Raleigh, NC 27613
- 126.96.36.199 7501 Stonehenge Farm Lane Raleigh, NC 27613
- 188.8.131.52 2821 Romealia Lane Raleigh, NC 27613
- 184.108.40.206 7601 Stonehenge Farm Lane Raleigh, NC 27613
Stonehenge is really a collection of communities. Looking through Triangle MLS sales history shows homes built from the 1970s to now.
This page will show Stonehenge in 3 sections that relate to the intersection of Howard and Creedmoor Roads, near the Stonehenge Shopping Center.
Table of Contents of this Page
The Table of Contents below is arranged in the same chronological order as the page. Maps immediately follow the “Contents” section.
Google Map of Stonehenge Area
Spatial Interactive Map of Stonehenge Area-Available Only to Desktop Users
Driving through the three sections of Stonehenge. A look at what is there.
West of Creedmoor Road
Areas with Homes Mostly Built After 2010
Areas with Homes Mostly Built in 1980s and 1990s
Multi-family- Stonehenge Townhomes
Areas with Homes Mostly Built in the 1980s
Multi Family-Cottages of Stonehenge
Google Map of Stonehenge
The Google map shows the Stonehenge Subdivision only. The spatial map below, visible only to desktop users, and the listings map at the bottom of the page include the Stonehenge Park, Stonehenge at the Park, Stonehenge Manor, Stonehenge Townhouses.
The Three Sections of Stonehenge
1. Northwest Quadrant of Creedmoor and Howard Roads
The Early Years
A large part of Stonehenge was built in the early years on what appear to be roads designed to county requirements with neither sidewalks nor curb and gutter. The lots are spacious by city standards. Many are shown as half an acre or more. Commonly they are served by community water and use septic tanks for sewage disposal. Some of the homes have been updated, and some have not. This area is generally in the northwest quadrant of Creedmoor and Howard Roads, though that is a generalization, and each house needs to be researched individually by a potential buyer.
There are several entrances to this part of Stonehenge, and the photos below are arranged by entry.
Morgans Way Entry off Creedmoor Road
New London Entrance off Howard Road
North Creek Run Entrance Off Howard Road
North Creek Run ties to roads from all the northwest quadrant entrances, but it is the most direct access to Sleepy Creek Drive and Wellsley Way, the backbone roads of the northern part of this area. Wellsley ends just south of Strickland Road. Getting to Strickland requires driving through another subdivision.
Ray Road Entrances
There are homes on both sides of Ray Road at this entrance. Stonehenge is to the east. Stonehenge on the Park is to the west.
Stonehenge Side- East of Ray Road
Stonehenge on the Park side-West of Ray Road
2. Southwest Quadrant of Creedmoor and Howard Roads
Newest Area-Stonehenge Manor
Triangle MLS shows Royal Oaks Building Group had closed 8 homes in this new community as of May 30, 2016. Six of the 8 are shown as having been built in 2015, and 2 in 2016. In addition, there are 3 active listings.
Homes sold ranged from $534,700. to $776,475. The average price was $638,922., and the median was $618,650. Five of the eleven homes shown had 4 bedrooms, and six had 5 bedrooms. Square footages started at 2716. The largest, also with the highest sale price to date, had 3,812 square feet.
All the homes in Stonehenge Park were built by Homes by Dickerson, a Raleigh Builder. They have a substantial history of projects throughout the Triangle area and a reputation for good quality. Dickerson recently completed the HGTV Smart Home in Raleigh.
The Triangle MLS history of closings for this subdivision shows 39 closings, 2 of which were resales. The homes were built mostly in 2011 and 2012 with a couple finished in 2013. There were 8 sales from $475,000 to $500,000. The rest were in the $500,000s, the highest being $594,000. The average sale was $516,837, and the median was $515,000.
The floor areas ranged from 2664 Sq. Ft. to 4133. Only one was over 4,000 Sq. Ft. There were 5 homes with 5 bedrooms; 29 with 4 bedrooms, and 3 with 3.
3. East of Creedmoor Road
Salisbury Park at Stonehenge
Multi-family-Cottages of Stonehenge